Exhibitors at the International Boating and Water Safety Summit (IBWSS) are an essential part of boating and water safety. Boating and water safety professionals can’t accomplish their work without the proper “tools” exhibitors introduce and provide at IBWSS.
To see the Exhibitor Directory for the 2014 IBWSS, please click here.
We Continually Improve the International Boating and Water Safety Summit (IBWSS) from Your Feedback and Suggestions!
The IBWSS staff and leadership consider the presence of the exhibitors an essential part of boating and water safety in that we can’t accomplish our work without the proper “tools” you introduce and provide to us at this conference. Your support is invaluable and we sincerely offer our continued support to you before, during and after this year’s IBWSS. We encourage you to try to participate as much as possible in the entire conference. If you would like to consider a sponsorship, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Please consider registering at IBWSS.org as early as possible so we can ensure we have a conference that allows you as an exhibitor the greatest opportunity to introduce your company to this year’s attendees.
After reviewing last year’s exhibitor and delegate comments, we have planned the 2014 exhibit times and area to maximize your visibility. We think you will be extremely pleased with the location and amount of time you will get to spend with the delegates. You will note that we will be offering additional opportunities for attendees to meet exhibitors by having a luncheon in the exhibit hall.
Please note the days have changed for this IBWSS with the opening on Monday instead of Sunday. Since we have started asking the exhibitors what their needs are, the opening session now begins a half hour later and this year, we will continue the hour and a half reception-type luncheon inside the exhibit hall, now on Tuesday. We will serve breakfast in the exhibit hall from 7:00-8:30 and let exhibitors’ breakdown then since we will be loading buses to attend the offsite/on-water event. Attendance at the networking suite is encouraged with sponsorships available.
Exhibit Show Benefits
• Our show will be in a prime convention facility – the beautiful Renaissance Nashville Hotel, located in downtown Nashville, Tenn.
• The IBWSS Opening Reception (Monday evening) will be in the exhibit area, which creates an ideal opportunity to meet delegates as we kickoff the IBWSS. It is also a prime time to greet customers and meet new prospects. The Opening Reception is always well attended.
• The exhibit times are concentrated, which should contribute to your success in meeting delegates.
• Your company name, with details provided, will appear in the IBWSS Program (if you are registered by March 17) as well as in the follow-up publication the IBWSS Proceedings. Your contact information will also be included on the IBWSS website, IBWSS.org and the new mobile app, available to IBWSS attendees free of charge.
• Each scheduled break will start with a door prize drawing, must be present to win, in order to get the attendees into the exhibit area. The better the door prize, the better the draw. Door prizes at values of over $250 will be announced and presented at the Mark of Achievement Ceremony Wednesday evening. Your attendance and participation at the Mark of Achievement Ceremony is encouraged.
Tentative Exhibit Calendar
Deadline for Exhibitor Registrations is March 17, 2014
Exhibitor Move In: Monday, April 14, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Exhibit Hours: Monday, April 14, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Tuesday, April 15, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM (lunch 12:00- 1:30)
Wednesday, April 16, 7:00 AM – 8:30 AM (breakfast in the exhibit hall)
Exhibit Dismantling: Wednesday, April 16, 8:30 AM*
Exhibit Fees/Booth Costs
May we suggest that you become a member before or simultaneous to registering to receive discounted rates PLUS the value of membership in one of the sponsoring organizations? View membership opportunities online at SafeBoatingCouncil.org and WaterSafetyCongress.org. Basically, the cost of membership is offset with the member fee, it makes sense to become a member so you have those benefits and it doesn’t cost you anymore than registering as a non member.
We hope you will take advantage of this fantastic opportunity! Space is limited; therefore you should reserve your space now. Each paid exhibiting organization receives one complimentary full registration per booth (a $395.00 value). One additional booth staff person may register on the Attendee Registration Form at a reduced $295.00 rate. Additional persons wanting to attend from your company will need to register at the full rate of $395.00 per person.
For each 10 x 8 booth:
- $795.00 for For-Profit Members of National Safe Boating Council (NSBC) or National Water Safety Congress (NWSC) (registration after March 17, 2014: $895.00)
- $650.00 for Non-Profit Members of NSBC or NWSC (registration after March 17, 2014: $750.00)
- $1095.00 for Non-Members (registration after March 17, 2014: $1,195.00)
This fee includes rental of the 10 x 8 space, one 6-foot draped table, one company identification sign, two chairs, one 110-regular electric outlet, a waste basket and listing in the Summit Program, Proceedings, IBWSS.org and mobile app. The fee will also cover one full registration, which includes the Opening Reception, continental breakfasts, all breaks, two lunches, the Wednesday Mark of Achievement Ceremony, and the attendee welcome package as well as the opportunity to attend all breakout sessions.
You may also click for the Exhibitor Registration form 2014.