Exhibitors at the International Boating and Water Safety Summit (IBWSS) are an essential part of boating and water safety. Boating and water safety professionals can’t accomplish their work without the proper “tools” exhibitors introduce and provide at IBWSS.
The 2013 IBWSS will be held in San Antonio, TX from March 24-27, 2013. In response to the comments and suggestions exhibitors provided last year, the NWSC and NSBC are improving the Exhibitor Registration process through this web site. After each exhibitor registers, they will receive an Exhibitors Package for 2013; this will provide more details and answer FAQs for the upcoming IBWSS.
If you have questions about being an exhibitor at the 2013 IBWSS or would also like to consider a sponsorship for the IBWSS, please contact Fred Messmann, IBWSS Exhibit Manager at (703) 789-2730 or email@example.com
Improvements for 2013
We continually improve the International Boating and Water Safety Summit (IBWSS) from your feedback and suggestions!
After reviewing last year’s exhibitor and delegate comments, we have planned the 2013 exhibit times and area to maximize your visibility. We think you will be extremely pleased with the location and amount of time you will get to spend with the delegates. You will note that the exhibit fee has been increased by $100. This was based on the request by exhibitors that we increase their exposure to attendees by having a Monday luncheon that will provide similar exposure as the Sunday opening reception. This will help cover the cost of that hosted lunch. Since we have started asking the exhibitors what their needs are, the session on Monday begins a half hour later and this year we will implement the hour and a half reception type luncheon. Exhibitors have also requested they be excused as soon as the last break on Tuesday morning. We have implemented that request as well.
Exhibit Show Benefits
- Our show will be in a prime convention facility – the beautiful Hyatt Regency San Antonio, TX
- The IBWSS Opening Reception (Sunday evening) will be in the exhibit area, which creates an ideal opportunity to meet delegates as we kick-off the IBWSS. It is also a prime time to greet customers and meet new prospects. The Opening Reception is always well attended.
- The exhibit times are concentrated, which should contribute to your success in meeting delegates.
- Your company name, with details provided, will appear in the IBWSS Program (if you are registered by Feb. 8) as well as in the follow-up publication the Summit Proceedings.
- Each delegate will be provided a “Bingo” card upon arrival. Every exhibitor will need to stamp each card to make attendees eligible to enter the door prize drawings. We hope you will increase your visibility at the show by offering a door prize or two for the drawing. Each scheduled break will start with a door prize drawing, must be present to win, in order to get the attendees into the exhibit area. The better the door prize, the better the draw. Door prizes at values of over $250 will be announced and presented at the Awards Banquet. Your attendance and participation at the Awards Banquet is encouraged.
Tentative Exhibit Calendar
|Deadline for Exhibitor Registrations:||February 21, 2013|
|Exhibitor Move In:||Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Exhibit Hours:||Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM|
|Monday, March 25, 2013 - 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 7:00 AM –10:40 AM|
|Exhibit Dismantling:||Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 10:40 AM *|
* The exhibitor will be responsible for their materials and any additional costs after the exhibit dismantling time.
Exhibit Fees/Booth Costs
We hope you will take advantage of this fantastic opportunity! Space is limited; therefore you should reserve your space now. Each paid exhibiting organization receives one complimentary full registration per booth (a $395.00 value). One additional booth staff person may register on the Attendee Registration Form at a reduced $295.00 rate. Additional persons wanting to attend from your company will need to register at the full rate of $395.00 per person.
For each 10 x 8 booth: $795.00 for For Profit Members of National Safe Boating Council (NSBC) or National Water Safety Congress (NWSC) (registration after February 21, 2013: $895.00) $650.00 for Non-Profit Members of NSBC or NWSC (registration after February 21, 2013: $750.00) $1095.00 for Non-Members (registration after February 21, 2013: $1,195.00)
This fee includes rental of the 10 x 8 space, one 6-foot draped table, one company identification sign, two chairs, one 110- regular electric outlet, a waste basket and listing in the IBWSS Program and Proceedings. The fee will also cover one full registration, which includes the Opening Reception, continental breakfasts, all breaks, two lunches, the Closing Awards Banquet, and the attendee welcome package as well as the opportunity to attend all breakout sessions.
View our membership opportunities online at www.safeboatingcouncil.org and www.watersafetycongress.org.
Assignment of Space
Whenever possible, exhibit booth assignments will be based on preferences, as indicated on the “Contracts for Exhibits Space.” Other considerations include: sponsorship, receipt date of contract and payment, applicant’s IBWSS exhibit history, and proximity of competitive organizations. The IBWSS Advisory Committee, working with the Conference Coordinator, will determine assignments in the best interest of the Show.
Exhibitor Service Kits
This Link to the Exhibitor Service Kit is provided for your convenience. The kit includes information regarding exhibit installation, removal, list of services including additional electrical, along with prices and shipping specifics and fees. Other details will be provided to your company contact by the Summit Exhibit Coordinator.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.