The NWSC and the NSBC are excited about the upcoming 17th Annual IBWSS in San Antonio, TX and hope that you can be a part of it, even if you cannot be there in person. Please review the various sponsorship opportunities listed below. We invite you to show your support for the premier boating and water safety conference in the United States by signing up to sponsor an item or a program. Each attendee of the IBWSS will receive these items, helping to promote your company’s name during the IBWSS and after the event.
The Program deadline -- February 8, 2013 -- is nearing quickly – so don’t hesitate in order to take advantage of the best opportunities.
If you wish to be an exclusive sponsor for an item or event or have a new idea, please call (440) 209-9805 or (703) 361-4294. We will be happy to discuss the options with you.
Thank you for your continued support.
- Registration Bags - $5,000* with company name on bag; $1,500 to assist. Company will be recognized in Program
- Name Tag Holder - $1,500 (may have recognition imprint if sponsorship is received in time for processing.) Company will be recognized in Program
- Delegate Participant T-shirt - $5,000* (may have logo imprint if sponsorship is received in time for processing.) Company will be recognized in Program
- *$5,000 sponsorship grants: One (1) paid registration, One (1) exhibit space, 1/2 page ad in Program and Proceedings, signage, recognition at Banquet, VIP seating at the Awards Banquet
- **$10,000 Premier Sponsor: Two (2) paid registrations, Two (2) exhibit spaces, inside cover page ad space in the Program and Proceedings, recognition on the IBWSS website home page, recognition on the IBWSS banner, signage and VIP seating at the Awards Banquet
Sponsorships of the following will also include a sign to indicate the
company’s sponsorship as well as recognition in the Program.
Opening Reception - $1,500 minimum to assist in food and beverage costs
Monday Breakfast - $1,000 to assist with food costs
Monday Morning Break - $500 to assist with beverage costs
Monday Afternoon Break - $500 to assist with beverage costs
Tuesday Breakfast - $1,000 to assist with food costs
Tuesday Morning Break - $500 to assist with beverage costs
Wednesday Activity Event - $2,000
Wednesday Breakfast - $1,000 to assist with food and beverage costs
Wednesday Beach Breaks - $500 to assist with beverage costs
Wednesday Awards Banquet - $2,000 to assist with food and beverage costs
Networking Suite - $1,000 to assist with snack and beverage costs
April 14-17, 2014
Renaissance Nashville Hotel