The NWSC and the NSBC are excited about the upcoming 18th Annual Summit in Nashville, Tennessee, and hope you’ll consider sponsorship opportunities.
2014 International Boating & Water Safety Summit
Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
We are excited about the upcoming 18th Annual IBWSS and hope that you can be a part of it, even if you cannot be there in person. Please review the various Sponsoring and Advertising Opportunites listed below. We invite you toshow your IBWSS support by signing up to sponsor or purchase an ad. The ad deadline, March 17, 2014, is nearing quickly – so don’t hesitate. If you wish to be an exclusive sponsor for an item or event, please call (440) 520-6565 or (703) 361-4294. Thank you for your continued support.
- Registration Bags - $5,000* with company name on bag; $1,500 to assist. Company will be recognized in Program.
- Name Tag Holder - $1,500 (may have recognition imprint if sponsorship is received in time for processing.) Company will be recognized in Program.
- Delegate Participant T-shirt - $5,000* (may have logo imprint if sponsorship is received in time for processing.) Company will be recognized in Program.
*$5,000 sponsorship grants:
One (1) paid registration, one (1) exhibit space, 1/2 page ad in Program and
Proceedings, signage, recognition at Banquet, VIP seating at Banquet.
**$10,000 Premier Sponsor:
Two (2) paid registrations, two (2) exhibit spaces, inside cover page ad space
in the Program and Proceedings, recognition on the IBWSS website home page, recognition on the IBWSS banner, signage and VIP seating at the Mark of Achievement Ceremony.
All Sponsorships of the following will also include a sign to indicate the company’s sponsorship as well as recognition in the Program.
- Opening Reception - $1,500 minimum to assist in food and beverage costs.
- Tuesday Breakfast - $1,000 to assist with food costs.
- Tuesday Morning Break - $500 to assist with beverage costs.
- Tuesday Afternoon Break - $500 to assist with beverage costs.
- Wednesday Breakfast - $1,000 to assist with food costs.
- Wednesday Morning Break - $500 to assist with beverage costs.
- Wednesday Activity Event - $2,000.
- Wednesday Achievement Ceremony - $2,000 to assist with food and beverage costs.
- Thursday Breakfast - $1,000 to assist with food and beverage costs.
- Networking Suite - $1,000 to assist with snack and beverage costs.
ADVERTISING in the IBWSS Program and/or IBWSS Proceedings.
Prices below are PER PUBLICATION (Program/Proceedings).
Inside Front or Back Cover - Full (color) $2,000
Inside Front or Back Cover - Full (B&W) $1,000
Insert - One Full Page (color) $1,700
Full Page (B&W) $400
1/2 Page (B&W) $250
1/4 Page (B&W) $100
(Ads will be accepted in electronic format only. High resolution .pdf files preferred.)
April 14-17, 2014
Renaissance Nashville Hotel